Indoor Walt Disney World Character Meet and Greets
Visiting Walt Disney World in Florida is usually an adventure dealing with weather. Whether it’s 95 degrees and humid, raining buckets, or cold enough to frost the windows, you may search out indoor activities. I prefer indoor character meet and greets not just for the character experience itself, but also for the more comfortable queue.
This list of character meet and greets is updated as of January 2018. Characters and locations change often, so always check your Times Guide or My Disney Experience app and Park Map once inside the park. Extreme weather can also move some outdoor meet and greets inside, but these won’t be published. This list excludes any meets that happen as part of a character dining experience.
- Town Square Theater on Main Street – Mickey, Tinker Bell – Fastpass Available
- Princess Fairytale Hall in Fantasyland – Rapunzel & Tiana, Cinderella and Elena – Fastpass Available
- Ariel’s Grotto in Fantasyland – Ariel – Fastpass Available
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus – Goofy & Donald Duck, Minnie & Daisy Duck
- Character Spot in Future World – Mickey, Minnie, Goofy – Fastpass Available
- Character Spot in Future World – Baymax
- Character Spot in Future World – Joy & Sadness
- Norway Royal Sommerhus – Anna & Elsa
- Red Carpet Dreams on Commissary Lane – Sorcerer Mickey, Minnie
- Celebrity Spotlight – Olaf
- Pixar Place – Wood and Buzz Lightyear
- Star Wars Launch Bay – Chewbacca, Kylo Ren, BB-8
- Walt Disney Presents – Star-Lord & Baby Groot
- Adventurers Outpost – Mickey and Minnie – Fastpass Available
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch – Rafiki, Doc McStuffins
If you are a Disney Visa cardholder, there is an exclusive meet and greet in Future World in Epcot. This meet happens in a separate building to the far left of the Journey to Imagination (see an example.) This meet happens from 1 pm to 7 pm daily, Disney Visa card must be presented before entry. Characters may vary.
Indoor meet and greets are just a fraction of all of the meets available in the parks. Some characters only meet in one outdoor location so you may not be able to avoid them completely. Character meals, especially if you have a Disney Dining Plan, are another great way to meet multiple characters from the air conditioned comfort of your dining table.